Pawleys Island Loop
Bicycling route in Georgetown County, SC
In only 31/2 miles, this route takes you through one of the oldest summer resorts on the east coast. Some spectacular views of the marsh are possible along the causeways and along Myrtle Avenue.
- Begin at Pawleys Island Nature Park.
- Go south on Myrtle Avenue.
- When you get to the South Causeway, turn right and head northwest across the marsh.
- When you see a shopping center, ride through the parking lot to the bike path along US #17.
- Go northeast along the bike path. Look for a hardware store on the right hand side of the road.
- Turn right. Go east along the North Causeway until you reach the Pawleys Island Nature Park.
More Bicycling routes