Bicycling route in Kershaw County
The southern part of Kershaw County is a little-known but very attractive area. Located below the fall line, the terrain is very flat. There is quite a bit of farm land and there are also some expensive houses. You will also see several horse farms and horse training facilities.
This route is around 16 miles and is almost completely flat. Roads #12, #93, and #94 have very little traffic. Unfortunately, US #521 carries quite a bit of traffic, especially north of the interstate.
- Leave the park and turn left. Go south on South Broad Street (US #521) 9.7 kilometers (6.0 miles).
- Turn left. Go east on Tombfield Road (#94) 5.8 km. (3.6 mi.).
- Turn left. Go north on road #93 for 2.6 km. (1.6 mi.).
- Turn left. Go west on road #12 for 6.6 km. (4.1 mi.).
- Turn right. Go north on South Broad Street (US #521) 1.6 km. (1.0 mi.).
- Enter the Revolutionary War Site.
More Bicycling routes