Chester State Park
Located in Chester, Chester County, SC.
759 State Park Road
Chester, SC 29706
Official web site
This state park offers a 1.3-mile hiking trail, plus a large pond in hilly terrain. Several picnic shelters overlook the 160-acre lake. It is also a popular place for fishing and boating. Bald eagles may be seen here in the springtime.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard time, 9:00a-6:00p
- Daylight savings time, 9:00a-9:00p
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $1.25
- $14.00 per campsite per night
- A rental meeting building which can accommodate up to 75 people is available for rental. Three picnic shelters are also available for family or other group gatherings. Click here for rates and other information.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.67778, Longitude -81.23833
View Larger Map