Located in Berkeley County, SC.
3030 Cypress Gardens Road
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Official web site for Cypress Gardens
Located near Goose Creek and Moncks Corner, the Cypress Gardens offer visitors the experience of being with nature as they explore the swamp on flat bottom boats or wander on the meandering trails. Visit the Butterfly House, the Aquarium, the Reptile Center, the Crocodile Isle, and the Aviary while you are here. Hike along the miles of trails that wind their way around the ponds. See cypress knees and mirrored reflections of trees. Experience one of the world's most fascinating natural environments.
Features and Facilities
- November to February only
Hours of Operation
- 9:00a-5:00p (Nobody admitted after 4:00p)
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children (ages 0 - 5), Free
- Youth (ages 6 - 12), $5.00
- Adults (ages 13 - 64), $10.00
- Senior citizens (ages 65 + ), $9.00
- Cypress Gardens offers a wide variety of facilities and settings to accommodate special events, such as weddings, receptions, reunions, anniversaries, birthday parties, corporate outings, and business meetings. Click here to go to their web page which gives you more information.
How to Get There
Latitude 33.0553, Longitude -79.9511
View Larger Map