Redcliffe Plantation State Historic Site
Located in Aiken County, SC.
181 Redcliffe Road
Beech Island, SC 29842
Official web site for the Redcliffe Plantation State Historic Site
Completed in 1859, Redcliffe Plantation was the home of Governor James H. Hammond. Now, the house and grounds are open to the public as a state historic site. Tours of the house are given Thursday - Monday at 1:00p and 3:00p. There is also a nature trail and a fishing pond.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
Admission or Parking Fee
- House tours:
- Children (ages 0 - 5), Free
- Youth (ages 6 - 15), $4.00
- Adults (ages 16 + ), $5.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $3.00
- Special events are permitted on the grounds of Redcliffe Plantation, but not inside the buildings. Contact the park for information at 803-827-1473, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Get There
Latitude 33.41948, Longitude -81.86861 [PK356]
View Larger Map