Saluda Shoals Park
Located in Lexington County, SC.
5605 Bush River Road
Columbia, SC 29212
803-731-5208 or 803-213-2050
Saluda Shoals Park web site
Here is a great place to explore and enjoy the Saluda River scenery, located across from Hope Ferry Road Landing. This nicely maintained park features a boat ramp, picnic tables, a fishing pier, and a fish cleaning station. Several hiking trails and horse trails lead off into the surrounding woods. Since canoeing and rafting are very popular on the Saluda River, it also features a special canoe launching bay. Most of the park's features are wheelchair-accessable. A variety of meeting facilities are available for groups. In the summer, the Saluda Splash water park is a great place to cool off! For dogs, there is the Barking Lot Dog Park.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Closing times may vary slightly with the seasons.
- Closed on New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
Admission or Parking Fee
- Saluda Splash water park, $3.00 per person
- Horse trail, $10.00 per person
- A wide variety of meeting facilities are available for groups. Click here for information, or watch their video.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.04978, Longitude -81.18246 [PK199]
View Larger Map