North Charleston Wannamaker County Park
Located in North Charleston, Charleston County, SC.
8888 University Blvd.
North Charleston, SC 29406
843-572-7275 or 843-795-4386
Official web site
As one of the largest parks in North Charleston, Wannamaker Park has a wide variety of activities to offer, including picnicking, volleyball, fishing, and boating. A number of paved bicycle trails and unpaved hiking trails run around the lagoon and through the woods, providing some nice scenic getaways. One-speed bicycles can be rented by the hour, both in youth and adult styles. A concession stand offers drinks, hot dogs, and snacks when it is open.
The Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark is open during the summer. Click here for more detailed information. It is the largest and most impressive water park in the Charleston area.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- January to February, 8:00a-5:00p
- March to April, 8:00a-sunset
- May to Labor Day, 8:00a-8:00p
- September to October, 8:00a-sunset
- November to December, 8:00a-5:00p
Admission or Parking Fee
- Small children (ages 0 - 2), Free
- Youth and Adults, $1.00
- Wannamaker County Park is a popular place for large group functions. A variety of meeting facilities are available for conferences, family reunions, or retreats. Click here for information.
How to Get There
Latitude 32.9765, Longitude -80.0561
View Larger Map