Bicycling route in Orangeburg County, SC
||Joe Miller Park
This route begins in the town of Elloree, SC. After leaving town, you will see farms, swamps, and woodlands. Later you will see some new upscale residential areas as you approach Santee State Park. Beyond the park, you will see some more residential areas and a golf course as you approach the town of Santee. Many restaurants and stores are available here. Finally, you head back towards Elloree.
- Begin at Joe Miller Park.
- Go southwest on Harlin Street (#231) 0.26 miles (0.4 km).
- Turn left. Go southeast on West Railroad Street 0.20 miles (0.3 km).
- Turn left. Go northeast on West Cleveland Street (#47) 0.26 miles (0.4 km).
- Go straight on East Cleveland Street (#105) 5.07 miles (8.2 km).
- Turn left. Go north into Santee State Park on road #82 for 2.89 miles (4.7 km).
- Turn around on the traffic circle at the end of the road.
- Go back on road #82 for 2.89 miles (4.7 km).
- Go straight on road #105 for 2.28 miles (3.7 km).
- Turn left. Go east on SC #6 for 1.44 miles (2.3 km).
- Turn around. Go west on SC #6 for 7.28 miles (11.7 km).
- Return to Joe Miller Park.
More Bicycling routes