Hunting Island State Park
Located in Hunting Island, Beaufort County, SC.
2555 Sea Island Parkway
Hunting Island, SC 29920
Hunting Island State Park web site
This is a very popular park located on a large barrier island between Charleston and Hilton Head. It has a historic 1859 lighthouse as its centerpiece and a semi-tropical variety of plants and wildlife. Plenty of beaches and hiking trails will keep you occupied during your visit. An 8-mile-long trail is open to both hiking and biking.
Click here to see more pictures, or click here for more information about the island.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard time:
- Daylight savings time:
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children (ages 0 - 5), Free
- Youth (ages 6 - 15), $3.00
- Adults, $5.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $3.25
- $17.00-$38.00 per campsite per night
- Lighthouse tours, $2.00 per person
- A picnic shelter may be rented for $26.00-$39.00 per day.
How to Get There
Latitude 32.372, Longitude -80.4381
View Larger Map