Lake Greenwood State Park
Located in Greenwood County, SC.
302 State Park Road
Ninety Six, SC 29666
Official web site for Lake Greenwood State Park
This upstate park is also known as the “Lake Greenwood State Recreation Area”. It offers some great views of Lake Greenwood and the surrounding woods. There are a number of picnic tables, campgrounds with easy lake access, boat ramps, and a fishing pier. A short hiking trail runs through the woods also. Additionally, the Conservation Education and Conference Center features an exhibit showing the history of the Civilian Conservation Corps.
Every fall, this place comes alive with color as the autumn leaves appear.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard time, 6:00a-6:00p
- Daylight Savings time, 6:00a-10:00p
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $1.25
- $18.00-$23.00 per campsite per night
- Several picnic shelters are available for group gatherings, and may be reserved by the day. A large indoor conference center, with a meeting room and a kitchen, may be rented for larger groups. Click here for more detailed information and rates.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.19466, Longitude -81.9481 [PK458]
View Larger Map