Lake Hartwell State Park
Located in Oconee County, SC.
19138-A Highway 11 South
Fair Play, SC 29643
Official web site for Lake Hartwell State Park
Conveniently located just off Interstate 85 near the South Carolina Welcome Center, this area includes a great deal of shoreline along Lake Hartwell. In addition, you will find a park store, hiking trails, campgrounds, and some one-room camper cabins. Fishing is very popular here. The visitor center includes a collection of mounted animals and a fish tank.
Note that this park was formerly known as the “Lake Hartwell State Recreation Area”.
Features and Facilities
- Yes (but not in the cabins)
Hours of Operation
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- United States senior citizens, $1.25
- $12.00-$19.00 per campsite per night
- The picnic shelter is ideal for groups of up to 75 people. To make a reservation, call 866-345-PARK.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.48798, Longitude -83.03152 [PK394]
View Larger Map