Located in Dorchester County, SC.
4300 Ashley River Road
Charleston, SC 29414-7206
843-556-6020 or 800-782-3608
Official web site for Middleton Place
Along the banks of the Ashley River you will find Middleton Place, a carefully preserved plantation dating from the 18th century. You can visit the house and the stableyards, and also see America's oldest landscaped gardens. Also, you can wander for hours along the paths and trails. Magnificent old trees are covered with Spanish Moss..
Click here to see more pictures.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children (ages 0 - 5), Free
- Youth (ages 6 - 13), $10.00
- Students (ages 14 + with ID), $15.00
- Adults (ages 14 +), $28.00
- Middleton Place offers a variety of meeting and reception spaces for Corporate Events. Click here for details. It is also a popular place for weddings; click here for information.
How to Get There
Latitude 32.90013, Longitude -80.1364
View Larger Map