Paris Mountain State Park
Located in Greenville County, SC.
2401 State Park Road
Greenville, SC 29609
Official web site
This mountainside park is an important scenic green space in the fast-growing Greenville area. Bicyclists, hikers, picnickers, and campers using Camp Buckhorn keep the park busy all year long. Summer is the peak time for fishing and swimming in the park lakes.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard time:
- Sunday - Monday, 8:00a-6:00p
- Tuesday, 8:00a-9:00p
- Wednesday - Saturday, 8:00a-6:00p
- Daylight savings time:
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- South Carolina senior citizens, $1.25
- $10.00 - $18.00 per campsite per night
- Several picnic shelters are available for family or other group gatherings. Call 1-866-345-PARK for information.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.92707, Longitude -82.36678 [PK390]
View Larger Map