Sadlers Creek State Park
Located in Anderson County, SC.
940 Sadlers Creek Road
Anderson, SC 29626
Official web site for Sadlers Creek State Park
You will find some excellent lakeside hiking trails, picnic areas, and campsites in this state park, which was once known as the “Sadlers Creek State Recreation Area”. A large picnic pavillion overlooking Lake Hartwell can be rented out for group functions. Wildlife observation and fishing are popular here, with several species of bass, bream, crappie, catfish, and trout available.
Features and Facilities
Hours of Operation
- Standard Time:
- Sunday - Thursday, 7:00a-6:00p
- Friday, 7:00a-8:00p
- Saturday, 7:00a-6:00p
- Daylight Savings Time:
Admission or Parking Fee
- Children and Youth (ages 0 - 15), Free
- Adults, $2.00
- USA seniors (age 65 + ), $1.25
- $11.00-$19.00 per campsite per night
- The park is a great location for family reunions or other gatherings, offering a lakeside pavilion and two rental picnic shelters. Click here for information or call 866-345-PARK.
How to Get There
Latitude 34.4227, Longitude -82.8222
View Larger Map